Sunday, January 16, 2011

Family fun time...

It is the 1st but I am positive it wont be the last!!!
So I was busy in my own world making dinner and I looked over and saw Derek and Cole playing in their "fort".
This is Derek's millionth fort and Cole's first one.  If Derek has anything to do with it, it won't be Cole's last.  Derek is the king of fort building!
I love the laughter they both were creating.
They are the best of buds!!
You can see the excitement in Cole when Derek is around.
It will be excited to watch them grow up together!
The bond they already have!
___________________________________________________________________________________
I thought it would be fun for you guys to see the side by side of how much these two look like each other.
That was one of the first things that I noticed when I saw Cole for the first time. 
HOW MUCH HE LOOKS LIKE HIS OLDER BROTHER!!!
This is Derek about the same age as Cole in this picture!!!
Everything but the color of the eyes!!
Same nose, smile hair, chin...
LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Amazing how much they look like each other. Glad they had fun in the fort.