Saturday, January 8, 2011

Love / Hate relationship...

 I can't even begin to describe how much I hate, loathe, and despise swimsuit shopping. Are you with me??? It used to seriously make me cry. Nothing ever fit me right, and there's just something so awful about so much discouragement squeezed into one shopping trip. Ugh!!! Now, I vow to never go swimsuit shopping again! Then you have to add swimsuit shopping in January to the mix. There are nowhere to be found. I've discovered the secret weapon that all females who hate swimsuit shopping should know about. . .

They are way cute.  TONS of different styles and they all fit great.  Some of the tankini's can be worn 3 different ways. Regular, crisscross, and halter.  SO fun! They are modest as well.
The picture below is the one of the ones I got.   I think I am going to take the other one back and exchange it for a different color.  I like me in black.  I tried to go outside the box.. BUT we all know how that goes.  I need another black one.  Well, something with black in it!

The best part of this whole thing is there is a ONE and ONLY store.. BUT the great news about this is, that it is right in our backyard.  AMERICAN FORK UT.  Right off of Main street.  So you can go and try on all the different styles and patterns.  But then if you don't live in Utah you can go to their website and order online!!
http://www.hapari.com/
AWESOME!!!!

1 comment:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I LOVE Hapari swimsuits!! They are the greatest for sure!! I have 4 of theirs, I always shop their sales online and stock up because I have NEVER had a swimsuit that I like better!!