Happy New Year from our family to yours!!!!
The holiday season has come and gone and as most of you have figured out I didn't get Christmas cards out this year. I have to be honest with you. We got family pictures taken just for that reason and when I got them back I LOVED every part of the pictures but ME!!! The sad thing about those pictures is that we had them taken and then the next Monday (it always is a Monday right) I started my own personal diet journey. Since the family picture that was taken I have lost 34lbs and I just hated seeing me in those pictures. You can see them up at the top of the blog. I still have about 25lbs more to go but weight loss FINALLY isn't my resolution for this year. It feels great to have it under control and happy about myself. So now I have the actually look deeper and find out what I really need to work on. I have come up with a couple of things but I am going to keep those personal.
But one of them is that I want to document more FAMILY in my pictures just not one or two of the family. AND that I want to be in more of them. I need to stop being behind the camera and bring out the tripod!!!
So I came up with and idea of taken a family picture the first SUNDAY of the year!
Cole looks like he is scared... but hey it was done on a timer and he didn't know where to look! This is as good as it gets!
I thought that this picture was hilarious so I had to put it on the blog! His laugh is so infectious!
LOVE IT!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE HENKE'S
(He is actually smacking his lips together... it is how he gives you kisses. I actually have fallen in love with it because I can get kisses from Cole all the way across the room. When he sees you he smacks his lips and then follows it with a big smile)


3 comments:
You look amazing Shayna! I'm so proud of you for loosing so much weight in such a short amount of time. I'm completely impressed. Nice job!
You really do look GREAT Shayna!!! Cute, Cute family!!
Beautiful family, and you look fantastic!! Keep up the good work with your diet, I know you can do it!!
Post a Comment