Thursday, January 27, 2011

Someone is 11 months old....

There is someone is Utah that is 11 months old!!!
Where has the time gone!?!
I LOVE LOVE this picture.  His eyes are so amazing!  I have the privilege of having those eyes look at me every day!

It was a lot of fun today doing his monthly photo shot.  He is MUCH MUCH MUCH more active and he won't stay in one place for more than a couple of secs.  So a lot of his pictures are on the move!!!

 I thought that this picture was pretty fun... you can totally see him contemplating ..."should I climb up on to that and know that I will get into trouble or should I just stay away... hmmmm, so many decisions in my life!"

Here is a little collage of his pictures.  There were so many that I couldn't pick just a couple and I didn't want a picture overload!!
LUCKILY I got a pretty good picture with his buddy Dapper Dan!!!  He was more interested in throwing him off the couch and leaning over and laughing at him.
11 months .....
LOVES to crawl everywhere!!  He has finally figured out that he has FREEDOM
LOVES to eat!!!  Well let me explain in more detail... he loves to eat what HE WANTS to eat.  If you give him something he doesn't want or figures out he doesn't like he will take it out of his mouth and then not open up again if you have that same item of food!  BUT mom has become a little tricky!!!  He hasn't out smarted me YET!!!
LOVES his bed!!!
LOVES his bath time!!!
LOVES to giggle!!!
LOVES books!!!
LOVES to walk past the pictures in the hall and then has to stop and point at them and giggle when I say... DEREK, COURTNEY, COLE... he totally knows who they are!  He LOVES pictures!!
LOVES to turn his light on when he wakes up in the morning.  He will wait for you to pick him up and then he will point and grunt and I will take him over to HE can turn the light on.  so that brings us to another...
LOVES to point at everything!  He wants to show us the world.  Like we haven't seen it yet!  He is always showing us what he is looking at!
LOVES to have a full conversation with you.  He knows what is totally being said, but you have not a clue!!!
LOVES to dance (see video below)
LOVES to play with Derek
LOVES .... SOCKS!!!  I have no idea where this true love started from but he loves socks.  He loves to help fold socks, unfold socks, eat socks, and throw socks!!!
LOVES to be ticked on his face... going to be the death of his mother because he takes my hair and rubs his face with it and sometimes... well MOST of the time he isn't very gentle when it comes to GRABBING my hair!!
LOVES to talk on the phone to dad and Grandma.  They cant be on the phone when he is talking with them or else he will just stare the phone down.  BUT if you give him your phone he will put it up to his ear and have a conversation! 
LOVES cars... not just any cars.  They have to be Derek's cars.  I guess they are cooler than the cars that I have bought him.  He has to have the matchbox cars!! 
HATES for me to lotion his face.  The faces he pulls when I do is hilarious.  Then I laugh and it makes him even more mad!!
HATES pasta... nothing like his mother.
HATES to be alone.  He always has to be the center of attention... Does that sound like someone else we know... not mentioning any names.  "CAMERON"

So I wish I would of had my camera sooner but you get to see the tail end of him dancing.  He loves music and he is truly his fathers son... if you listen to the song it is Pink Floyd! 
LOVE IT!!!




2 comments:

Christy said...

Gosh those cheekee's are yummy, but the rolls on his legs !? I could squeeze them all day ! What a cute bubba :)

Amy said...

What a fun little guy! Great personality and super cute!