PINEWOOD DERBY 2011
Derek has been planning and preparing for this for months!
He has been so excited to make his car with his dad.
So he got on google and googled Pinewood Derby cars for hours.
Then he found one that he loved
IT WAS A TRUCK!!!
So this is what him and his dad created!
I have to admit it turned out really cute!!!
I hate to admit this but I FORGOT MY CAMERA .
So these are all the pictures you get!!!
He wanted to make sure that everyone knew it was a
FORD!!!
So I found the Ford Decal!
He didn't take a place this year like he did last year but he sure had a blast!
Towards the end his truck seemed to get faster and faster and win the last of the races!.
He was so cute..
He leaned over to me and said
"I really think my grafite is kicking in!!!"
LOVE THAT KID!!


1 comment:
LOVE the "ford" truck!! very cute! I mean cool!!
Post a Comment