Happy Happy Birthday to a special girl.
WE LOVE YOU COURTNEY!!!
It makes me sad to think that you are 12 years old already. I remember when I met you for the very first time. Such a cute "little" girl, your not so little anymore!!!
I remember when I was turning 12. I had the world in the palm of my hand. So I thought!!! Didn't we all. I loved being old enough for Young Women's. Dating will be just around the corner. Dad is not looking forward to that time. She will be graduating for 6th grade and moving on to the big and better Junior High. Where did our little girl go???
We don't have her this weekend but the celebration will be all next week. We will be having cake and Ice cream with family on Wednesday. Then she is having a little party with a couple of girls on friday night!! BOY is she excited!!!



5 comments:
Happy birthday!!! She is such a cute girl and I have always been impressed with how sweet she is the few times I have been around her! Hopefully we can get to know her better!! I know Kylee would just LOVE her! :) Happy birthday sweetie!!!
About the mother/daughter thing...our ward activities committee did it, yesterday was father/sons and so they wanted to start a new tradition!! It was so much fun and they did a great job!! :) It reminded me of the cute stuff your mom does!!
They grow up fast! She sure is a cute little blondie!
Happy Birthday!!
Hey there Shayna. I am tagging you. I finally have a married friend that blogs so consider yourself tagged.
Happy Birthday, Courtney-Luvs!! I love you so much, you're so beautiful! I hope this birthday is the absolute BEST!
Love, Aunt Stacey
What a cute picture of Cameron and Courtney. I haven't seen her in such a long time I never would have recognized her! She is a beautiful girl! It sounds like she had a fun birthday party, too.
Post a Comment