We had a blast tonight!!! I had this great idea to get a bunch of girls together and go see MAMMA MIA. Since I knew that Cameron wasn't going to go see it with me. So we got a group together (about 12) and went to the late showing. It was so much fun. It is the cutest movie!!! It really took a lot out of all of us not to stand up and dance. Not sure if many people know but it is music from ABBA. It is hilarious. I have to admit that Pierce Brosnan can't sing.. but it is so funny to watch him try!! We pretty much had the whole movie theatre to ourselves. We cant wait for the next chickflick to come out. I totally recommend getting a group of your girlfriends together and go have a dancing party! I am totally buy the soundtrack. It will make the housework so much easier!!!
4 weeks ago


12 comments:
Ok...is that you in the green?? You look great! I still haven't lost a pound...I have to admit that I really havn't been trying as hard as should! Love the new blog!!!
Party on! I so would have been dancing in the theater. I love Abba music. Looks like a fun activity, I ought to round up some friends and do the same thing.
I LOVE Abba! I need to go see that movie because I've heard from several people that it was good! Finally went to see "Dark Knight" and "Incredible Hulk" they were good!
O Man .. I'm so sad I had Bonco and couldn't go !! Sounds like you guys had fun. I LOVED the show too !! Can't wait for another chick flick to come out, looks like a fun group of ladies :)
You crazy Lehi Girls Crack Me up!!!! Looks like lots of fun can't wait to see the movie of course there will be no holding me back I will be in the aisle's dancing to ABBA for sure!!!!
Oh I can't wait to see it!! I love ABBA...when my mom calls my cell her ringer ID is "MAMA MIA"...cause she's my mom...get it!! (Breaking into song) "Mama mia, her I go again, my, my, how can I forget you!!" Good times, good times!!! How was your reunion? We took a quick shopping trip to Park City yesterday and ran into Dallas & Heather at the outlets!! You always seems to run into someone you know when you go places! They're a darling little family!! Have a great day!!
P.S. - Love your background!!
Can't wait to go and see that movie it sounds cute. I have to get my sisters and mom to go with me there is no way I am going to get Mike there. Love the new background. Have a great time this weekend. Talk with ya later.
I am sooooo sad that I couldnt make it! I was planning on it but I got a HUGE migraine and I just had to go to bed. I cant wait for the next one & hope for the invite!!
Thanks. I got it from the same place you got your new background. They have really cute ones!
I want to see it too! Maybe I will have a girls night out and take my 3 kiddos to see it!
joann stevenson told me about the fun movie night. I wished that I could have gone but unfortunately I was at home making a cake. Let me know when you guys get together again
Post a Comment