I found these different conversation cards and I thought it would be fun to put one on my blog every once in awhile to get some conversation comments.
Oh where do I start....
*Someone who jumps into a conversation when it has already been going for awhile and wants to know what has been said.
*KNOW-IT-ALLS
*Mean people
Leave a comment of your petpeeves!!! Can't wait to read them!



6 comments:
Pet Peeves - YEA !! Here goes...*bees,hornets,wasps *blue raspberry flavoring, there is NO such thing as BLUE raspberries, it's icky *mean people *people who can't park between the yellow lines in a parking lot leaving you this much [] space to get in and out of your car *people not flushing the toilet *long checkout lines in Walmart and only 2 checkers are checking and they have like 55 lanes-grrrr *empty milk cartons put back in the fridge empty *stupid drivers *my socks not having all their matches when I do laundry...I could go on and on!! Boy that kinda felt good!! You are too clever I'm tellin' ya!!
ditto on the above comment but I will add people who think their kids are perfect and brag about them when you know how bratty they are when they arent around!
What a cute idea!
ok ok .. pet peeves, I have my fair share!! people who park camping trailers on neighborhood streets, cigarette butts that blow into my yard from the neighbors, left hand turn lanes that skip giving u the green arrow, toothpaste on the mirror, dirty gutters, brake dust on car rims, liars & I'll 2nd the one about bratty kids!!!
Hey girl just checking out your cute blog! I guess being a "blog stalker" as they say at Bunco. So glad that I have been able to meet you. You are a so much fun. Keep smiling!
OK DITTO on everything EVERYONE said. I cant stand spiders, weeds (neighbors that dont take care of their yards) :) not here of course ;) Dirty houses (mine included) Toys all over; swearing; smoking; arrogant little men; and many many many more... Really if I am in a bad mood their is nothing that doesnt bother me... :0 tee hee
Post a Comment