I am not sure if any of you have followed the Blog of that women I talked about who lost her daughter just a few weeks ago. I honestly have to say that I NEED to read her blog everyday. It is like my morning Coffee (Like Stephanie said.) Well then yesterday and today have really been good. Yesterday talked about the Twilight Books and she described the 2nd book (New Moon) and put it into real life perspective. You just need to read it... but she also said something about how she gets through her day to day living without her "Little Angel" She said we need to:
Do something mental, spiritual, social, and physical everyday.
........Force yourself to do something
Physical (workout),
Spiritual (pray, ponder and study scriptures),
Mental (write or read some or exercise your brain), and
Social (serve others or just get out and be with people)
EVERYDAY!!!!
Wow... how much did I need that today. I need a mental checklist everyday. I have really been working on the Physical aspect... now I need to evaluate my life and see where the spiritual, mental and social come into play!!! I want to be able to say at the end of the day... that I did at least one thing in each of those categories!!!
I do Physical... mental can be this blog (that counts doesnt it).. I am out and around people all the time... but do I serve those people I am around?? What is my attitude when I am around people?? SEE I NEED A CHECKLIST!!!
4 weeks ago


3 comments:
I read her blog too! She is such an awesome lady. I dont think i could be as strong as her but she her blogs helps me be a better mom!!
Thanks for showing me her blog...I try and read it when I need a little perspective!What an amazing woman!
Wait till you read todays entry at "Daily Scoop"...such insight and strenghth. I am so lacking in so many areas that I too have made it a goal to follow the "recipe". Thanks for leading me her way!! Have a great day!!
Post a Comment