So I have to admit, that fitness tracker works!!! I really kept me motivated to get out there and exercise! As you can see, I came up a little short! I ran 16.50 miles out of the 20 I wanted to do. I can't complain because I was out there running and walking 5 out of the 7 days I had the tracker. I rested Sunday and Cameron and I went to a movie on Monday after work! So I am pretty proud of myself. Since last week I have lost 1 pound and I am proud of that one single pound. You would like running in this heat would melt the weight off. I guess not! It has been so hot the last couple of days and since I work I have to do it in the evening. I was watching the news last night and the weather guy told us not to exercise in the heat the next couple of days if we dont need too! So I got up at 5:45 a.m. and did it! It was easier today because I dont have to work and if I didnt do it this morning it wasnt going to get done! I am excited because tonight is Bunco night! We will see if I win anything. I am thinking last month was beginners luck!
Well I am putting a new tracker up... one for the whole month of August! So we will see how that works! Wish me luck!!!
4 weeks ago


5 comments:
Oh Shayna...you're so good!! I've been such a slacker these past couple weeks!! Ahhhhh! I've got to get back on the band wagon again! It's just so hard to get up early and workout...I really like to do it in the morning! What to do.
I'm excited for Bunco tonight!
Great job!! Keep it up!! Good luck at Bunco tonight...let us know how you do!!! Have a great day!!
Great job staying motiviated! Have fun tonight!!
Oh, if I only had your motivation!!! Imagine the possibilties! Way to go!!!
Way to go! I love to run, but I'm slacking, call me sometime and we can go together! I'm really slow so I probably won't be much fun but I like to go anyway!!
Jamie Loveless
Post a Comment