So the other day we were went to Cameron's mom's house to celebrate Juan's Birthday. While we were waiting for everyone to get there we were watching T.V. They had this part talking about the Donnie and Marie Show. They showed them doing this dance and it made us all laugh. Cameron decided to get up and mimic the dance. As you can tell he did a great job! It was hilarious. You can also see Donnie Osmond on the T.V. being interviewed!
For all of you that know Cameron you know when he gets a laugh he keeps it going and going and going. Well this dance appeared all throughout the night!!
Thanks Trent for the video! Thanks Cameron for being a smile to my face everyday! You are always the life of the party, even if there isnt a party! I love you!!


5 comments:
Now that is talent but I wouldnt let him quit his day job yet!! HEHE
HOLY MOLY!!!!! I always knew Cameron was a huge dork!!!! Seriously thanks for the laugh. :)
Ha! Ha! I am laughing out loud right now!! That man of yours has moves!!! Funny Funny!!! I have never seen a grown man dance like that on purpose!!! Hee! Hee!! I love it!!!
That's hilarious! We had a lot of fun hanging out with guys last night. And I appreciate Cameron's witty honesty on everything. :)
It looks more like Elane's dance on Seinfeld...I hate to say it!
Post a Comment