you are so fast!! I have not recovered from the week yet!! Cute pictures! :) It was so much fun seeing you guys! Makes me wish we all lived closer...ok, how did you do your cute little quote thing at the top of your page???? I love it...and have never been able to figure out how to do that!! Talk to you soon....
Great slide show!! What a fun time. I'm so glad we were able to visit and catch up!! We miss you guys and we missed Courtney and Derek too! We'll have to stop next time we are down that way and say Hi!! I'm so gald we found each other through "blogging"...I'll be your #1 commenter. Good luck at your next Bunco party...you'll do great!! Let me know what theme you decided to go with! I still want to start one here, but I don't know...take lots of pictures - which don't we take pictures of absolutely everything and anything now so we can "blog" them!! But look what great memories we are able to make and share!! OK, enough babbling...take care! Oooh...1 more thing, I'm going to start reading the Twilight books...if they are as great as everyone says, maybe I'll get Steph, Mandie,and you get Myka and Hailey, and everyone to read them and we'll meet ya in Utah in November and go to the movie. What do ya think??
You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Courtney
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. ~
Derek
God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow in them.
Cole
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to manifest the glory of God within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." -Nelson Mandela
4 comments:
Cute pictures!!!
you are so fast!! I have not recovered from the week yet!! Cute pictures! :) It was so much fun seeing you guys! Makes me wish we all lived closer...ok, how did you do your cute little quote thing at the top of your page???? I love it...and have never been able to figure out how to do that!! Talk to you soon....
Looks like you had tons of fun! I can't believe how big everyones kids are!
Great slide show!! What a fun time. I'm so glad we were able to visit and catch up!! We miss you guys and we missed Courtney and Derek too! We'll have to stop next time we are down that way and say Hi!! I'm so gald we found each other through "blogging"...I'll be your #1 commenter. Good luck at your next Bunco party...you'll do great!! Let me know what theme you decided to go with! I still want to start one here, but I don't know...take lots of pictures - which don't we take pictures of absolutely everything and anything now so we can "blog" them!! But look what great memories we are able to make and share!! OK, enough babbling...take care! Oooh...1 more thing, I'm going to start reading the Twilight books...if they are as great as everyone says, maybe I'll get Steph, Mandie,and you get Myka and Hailey, and everyone to read them and we'll meet ya in Utah in November and go to the movie. What do ya think??
Post a Comment