It is my very favorite time of year!!! Today is the first day of fall. It rained all morning and it was a great way to start it off. I had to walk around the neighborhood putting fliers out for Enrichment Night that is tomorrow night and there was a chill in the air!!
The last couple of days I have been putting up my Halloween decorations. I wish that it would last a lot
The last couple of days I have been putting up my Halloween decorations. I wish that it would last a lot longer. I am not looking forward to winter getting up when it is cold and driving to work in the dark...but I am looking forward all the holidays and parties that come with it.
What is your favorite season and holiday???



4 comments:
SPRING SPRING SPRING!
Perfect weather!
oh you are a girl thinking right up the same alley as me. For sure for sure fall is the season I love the most. I love wearing sweaters, drinking hot cocoa, cuddling up in a blanket and watching the rain come down, eating pumpkin pie, going for rides up the canyon to see the fall leaves. Do I need say more?
I love this time of year, even though I am not looking forward to the snow. BURRRR! Still have my California Girl left in me. I love this time of year because it brings families together and people seem to serve a lot more.
I love Fall too- Thanks for putting out those Enrichment flyers, it was a good reminder to me to go that night.
Post a Comment