Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How well do you know me quiz...

My friend had this on her blog and it was fun to do... so take a few seconds and take the quiz and lets see how much you really know me!!!
HAVE FUN....
click here to play...
Don't be a party pooper and just ignore it! Play the game and then set one up for your blog and lets see how much we know each other!
click here to see others scores...

5 comments:

Christy said...

Haha I got 100% !! I would have rather entered my smart a$$ answers though .. like your real favorite group is The Everly Brothers.. your sport in High School was really syncronized basket weaving & we all know you drive a 1972 Pinto Panel Wagon :)~

Anonymous said...

Man I did terrible! I got a 42%. i missed the car you drive, fav color, and band.

Mandie said...

I took your little test it said we need to hang out more. I misread one of the questions. The one about how old you were when you got married. Oops! That was fun little thing to do. Talk with ya later.

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Hey...I took your test, but my phone doesn't get texts...I know...I don't pay for it though so I can't complain..anyway, I think I did good, but I can't see the results!!

Russ and Jamie said...

I only got 2 right, your car, and your favorite music (which I totally guessed!) I knew I wouldn't get much right, we totally need to get to know each other better! That's a fun test!
Jamie