Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thankful for....

I missed yesterday so today I am going to be thankful for two things...

Courtney and Derek
(is that cheating?)
They make me smile, laugh, cry and realize what true love really means! I couldn't imagine my life with out the two of them in it. I am so honor to be able to have the privilege to watch them grow. The friendship that the two of them have with each other is amazing! I have never seen a big sister and a little brother 5 1/2 years apart so close. To watch Cameron and the two of them is the best thing in the world. They love their Dad... and Cameron loves them. I have to thank my Heavenly Father daily for those two kids!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

They are great kids!!

susette said...

you are a great example to them and I'm sure they appreciate and honor all you do for them.

Chris said...

That is so sweet!!! You are a great, full of compassion and love...Cameron and the kids are so lucky to have YOU!!

Stacey said...

I agree with the russells. We love having you in the family! I can't believe how fast they're growing up, I love that picture of them, it's so dang cute!!