Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful for....

A LOVING HUSBAND
Today I was still not feeling good so it was a slower day at work so I took no time to volunteer to go home. So when I got home I took a nice little nap and once I woke up I felt like I just needed to go sweat out the cold. So I went to the Legacy Center to workout a little. Well once I got there... right as the door of the car was closing I realized that the keys were still in the car. I have NEVER DONE THAT!!! Along with my keys and wallet my phone was in there. So I walked in to the center and asked to use their phone... still not feeling good and now feeling stupid I called Cameron. I expected to hear "Why did you do that?" That is nothing what I heard. He just told me to call a locksmith and not to worry about it. So after waiting for the locksmith to get there, I still hadn't sweated my cold out of me. I was waying the options...
Go home and take another nap
OR
Get up to the gym and get working!
Well I chose the second option. I tried my best to work really hard but after about 45 minutes I was done! SO to make a long post even longer...
I just want to tell Cameron that I am so thankful for him!
HE IS THE BEST!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are good if that is your first time! I have done it more times than I can count. We get good use out of our road side assistance plan! I have even had to call for a child being locked in the car! Yea, I earned mother of the year that day!

Jenn said...

Sorry to hear that happened. Sorry you are not feeling better yet. GET BETTER we have big plans tomorrow!!!