Monday, November 10, 2008

Thankful for....

HUMOR!!!
Today I was thankful for humor. What would life be if we didn't laugh? I couldn't imagine going a day without being able to laugh, smile or giggle. I am grateful for Cameron and his ability to make me laugh. I heard about this website and so I made a little video...
BELIEVE ME, you will laugh! It is hilarious!
It is a lot of fun to create so funnies! Take a minute and create some humor and laugh a little.I have noticed that even if you are having a bad day or you are struggling with something... laugh a little and it will help!
(Courtney and Derek loves High School Musical 3...they are going to love this!)

4 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I love all of your Thankful posts!! They always make me think of what I am thankful for!! Thanks for making me think!!!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I will totally be around at Christmas time!! Let me know when you are getting together!! That will be fun!

seananddiana said...

Ok, I totally wasn't expecting a comment for me on Melissa's blog. I will be around! That sounds like a lot of fun!! Tonight at mutual one of my YW laughed without even making a sound and it reminded me of Amy! Let me know!

seananddiana said...

I am such a retard!!! I read your comment to Melissa about lunch and I totally read it wrong! I thought you were saying like "Hey Diana" talking to me because you knew that I would read her blog. This is why I usually don't leave comments. Retard!!!