Blue and Gold Banquet!!!!
He had to come up with an idea cake and make it for the dinner.
OF COURSE...
he choose to make a lego cake! He did a great job!!!
He was so proud. I can't believe how fast he has grown up.
He needs a haircut....
The excitement on his face was unforgettable.
So if there are any of you out there that has any suggestions, hints, and secrets on how to go about making a WINNING Derby, let us know!!!!


4 comments:
I think the best way is just to cheat and put washers on your wheels with lots of graphite, jk. hahahaha
You need to talk to Ward Barton if you do the washers, because if you get caught with those, your disqualified and I can guarantee that Ward can get away with it! Just refer to Trent's comment! Look online for shape ideas and winning strategies.
Lots and lots and lots and lots of graphite!! Then even a little more graphite!! Good luck!!
What a neat looking cub scout! He's grown up so much I doubt I'd recognize him. You have some cute, happy looking children!
By the way, I just love how your blog is put together and how positive everything is! You do a great job on it.
Post a Comment