Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nursery is DONE...

We finally got Cole's nursery done....

I think it turned out really cute!

After moving the kids around in the different rooms. We had the extra twin bed. So we decided to put the bed in his room. I think it will come in handy when I am up on those sleepless nights and when we have family come visit!
We decided to go with a sports theme. Got the bedding at
BABIES R US
and the sport decor I got at Hobby Lobby...
I love that store!


I want to thank my friend Eileen for the help with the vinyl.

Great quote for all of us to live by...

Never let the fear of stricking out

keep you from playing the game!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE IT!!!! You are so talented.

Anonymous said...

Love the room! Now all it needs is a cute little baby! So exciting!!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! :) We ALMOST got that same bedding set...too funny! :) LOVE it!! Can't wait to see the cute baby that goes with the cute nursery! :)

Chris said...

That turned out so cute!! I can't wait to see the little guy!!a

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I LOVE IT!!! That is so stinkin cute!! The twin bed idea is FANTASTIC!!! You will use it!