Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day with the Henke's

Happy Valentine's Day
Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day
I wanted this year to be something a little special for Courtney and Derek.
So I heartattached their doors and made their very favorite dinner
(Strawberry and Banana Crepe's)
When Derek realized that his door was decorated the hunt started to find his special Valentine. I didn't think it was that hard since I put them on their plates for dinner.

If you know Derek then you know how much of a LEGO and CHOCOLATE fan he is. When he got his little Valentine he ripped into the chocolate and then in the middle of making his Lego car he said.... "I knew today was going to be the best day EVER!!!" It made me feel good. But it goes to show that you dont have to do much to show your love to your children.
Courtney loves Tinkerbell so I knew the t-shirt would be a hit!!!


No comments: