Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby Cole Delivery Predictions....

THE TIME HAS COME....
Make your prediction!!! I didn't realize that a few of my friends have made bets already on when
COLE RYAN HENKE
will make his appearance.
So in the comments, make your prediction when this little guy will make his presence and his stats...
weight and height.
This will be a lot of fun to see who comes the closest!
Evening of Feb 11th has already been taken.
My due date is Feb 25th, but from the very beginning the Dr. has said that I am measuring 8 days ahead. So that would make it around 17th... just some info to go by!!!
HAVE FUN!!

10 comments:

Shayna said...

I predict and have felt for awhile now early morning of the 17th. He will weight 8.7lbs and will be 20in.

Anonymous said...

Feb 16th. 8.3 lbs. 20 in. I just hope he isnt late. My 1st was 2 WEEKS late and it was miserable!!!

Shayna said...

I have scheduled my induction in case i do go over.. Mar 4th, if someone wants to predict that for! but who would want to wish that on me!!! UGH

Amy said...

Yeah, this is so exciting. I predict 2/10. 8lbs 2 oz, 21 inches long.

The Barton's said...

Hmmm Feb. 20 7 lbs. 5 Oz. 20 " So excited for you guys.

KFerrara said...

February 14th... :) 8lbs. 6oz. 20 1/2 inches long... Congrats and good luck :-)

Mandie said...

Feb 19th 8lbs. 10oz. and 21 inches long! Good luck we are all exicted.

Diane said...

February 15th 8lb. 2oz. Can't wait!!! Sooooo happy for you, Shayna!

Breann said...

Who knows? How about...I bet $1...wait this isn't the price is right...I bet February 18th. 8lb. 7 oz. 19 inches long? :)

Amy said...

I'm guessing...February 16th but you will be started tomorrow dues to BP being too high...he will arrive weighing a whopping 8 lbs. 11 oz. and will be a tall boy at 21 inches!!!