Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 10...

DAY 10...PICTURE OF SOMETHING I HATE!!!!

I HATE CLUTTER!!!
But for some reason there is an area in my house that is always cluttered!
If there is anyone of you out that that can help with my cluttered mess that we call the computer desk it would be EXTREMELY HELP FULL!!!
It doesn't matter what I do in this area is always looks cluttered.
Maybe I need a new desk.. something that has drawers and places to put things.
I hate the file crap on the side.  But where else does it go?!?! 
I seem to clean this area of the house at least once a day but this is what it looks like right now and I just cleaned it yesterday before Cameron got home from work!
UGH
I HATE IT!!!!

 IT MIGHT AS WELL LOOK LIKE THIS IN MY EYES!!!

Could you imagine living like that?
I would pull my hair out!
Cameron knows when our house gets a little out of hand I seem to get a little more on edge and a lot more vocal about things!

No comments: