Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 4...

DAY 4..... Picture of my night.

BUT like always I have decided to change it up a little bit and do pictures of my day.
It started out of me waking up at 6:30 to go to the gym but the longer I laid in bed in my nice WARM, comfy bed, I just couldn't pull myself out to go.

SO I finally woke up to go to a Free Craft Class with an awesome friend of mine.
We go every month and it is just a fun time to get out and enjoy some time with great friends and make something cute for my house.
After the free craft class we headed to
THE WOOD CONNECTION!
It was my first time there and lets just so I was so overwhelmed.  SO many really cute things and so many things that I want.  I have been wanting to redecorate my house and just change it a bit and this store I could have spent A LOT OF MONEY
But Cameron was proud of me, I walked out of there with nothing spent!
I needed to come home and figure out what I REALLY REALLY WANT!
So we will be going next month after the free craft class to spend some money!


I came home and we did a little house work, not too much because I am looking at my house right now and wondering what we did this weekend!
After Cole's nap we all packed up and went to Walmart.  Cameron and I have been drinking these Protein Yogurt, Fruit and Spinach smoothies that we are addicted too so we needed to get some ingredients for the upcoming week!

Then we got ready for a night out with some good friends that we haven't been out forever with.
It was a great night with great conversation!
We ended up at
GOODWOOD 

After dinner we decided to come home, got Cole into bed and play some...
IT WAS A GREAT SATURDAY!!!

No comments: