Saturday, April 30, 2011

Princesses ready do exsist....

REAL LIFE FAIRYTALE....

I remember as a little girl seeing this image for the first time.

and thinking... princesses do really exists!
HER DRESS, HER RING, HER CROWN, HER CARRIAGE.
I have never forgot watching that on TV.
She was so gorgeous.

THEN TIME REPEATS ITSELF...
This is what occupied my time last night




A friend invited me over to a
ROYAL WEDDING VIEWING PARTY!
It was a lot of fun to get together and just talk
GIRL TALK.
Eat royal food and just have a lot of fun.
Don't know what I enjoyed the most watching the wedding with great friends
or
watching all those HATS... and wondering what some of them were thinking with great friends.
What a gorgeous dress!!!

Loved this picture... shows how gorgeous her ceremony was

The happiness that was on each of their faces...
LOVE IT





I think this is my favorite picture out of all of them. 
Didn't we all feel like that on our wedding day.
She wasn't needed to poss for the camera or be a public roll model...
The joy of this day and she was letting it out with her husband!!!

No comments: