DAY 16.... PICTURE OF YOUR
this is something that I really didn't have to think about because this is a subject that is always on my mind.
Why do we have to have insecurities...
Why can't we love ourselves they way that Heavenly Father does.
See ourselves through his eyes.
So the insecurities that I have are....
MY
This topic has been on my mind a lot lately.
I have been on my journey of my own weightloss.
I am so grateful for a supportive husband and kids that have helped me through and supported me even when I got discouraged.
I just read an newspaper article that my neighbor had published in The Deseret News that explains exactly what I have been feeling and realized about my own weightloss
The Weight Wait...
I am the same person inside if I weigh 200lbs or 135lbs. I have to love the person I am now. The next 5-10-20lbs aren't going to bring me more happiness.
I have to be happy with me and my life now!
The next insecurity is...
BEING A MOM!!!!
Am I doing all that I need to do to raise my children they way they should and need to be raised?
Am I am example that I need to be to them?
Am I the teacher they need?
The third insecurity is.....
FRIENDSHIP!!!
I have so many wondering people surrounding me everyday.
I have some wonderful friends.
BUT.....
am I the Friend that someone else needs?
I need to stop comparing myself to my friends.
So I guess what I am saying is that
I am my own worst insecurity.
Ugh, I didn't really like this photo theme.
BUT IT MADE ME THINK!






No comments:
Post a Comment