Friday, April 22, 2011

DAY 12...

DAY 12... PHOTO OF MY FAVORITE BAND OR SINGER...

OK, how could I pick just one?!!!
I am have been on an Indy Rock kick lately!
So the group that I really like right now is... 



Here are a couple of music videos from the band...
You have probably heard the second song!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!




Then of course there is the all time favorite...

Then the singer that I love when I just want something easy listening!!!

This song is on the soundtrack to my FAVORITE MOVIE
(You will find out that soon... STAY TUNED)

Some favorites of mine are...
Ashes Divide
Boys Like Girls
Bruno Mars
Brandon Flowers
Carolina Liar
Chantal Kreviazuk
Flyleaf
Guster
John Mayer
Kings of Leon
The Main
Matt Wertz ( LOVE HIM)
Parachute
Silversun Pickups
Yellowcard
is just a few of what is playing on my iPod.
GOTTA LOVE Pandora Radio.  It introduces you to bands that you would have never heard of before.
ENJOY SOME GREAT MUSIC!!!!
I am sure next week will be different!!

No comments: