Sunday, April 20, 2008

The BYU Marriot of Business Graduate!!!

Cameron's little brother Trent is graduating for The BYU Marriot of Business graduate program. He has worked really hard and has been very dedicated. The hard work has paid off. His wife Candice threw him a graduation party yesterday. We had a BBQ in their backyard. The weather was so nice at the beginning and then the wind started to pick up. The dust that was in the air was gross. This weather this year has been unbelievable. One day it is 80 degrees and then the next it is 30 degress and it snows. This weekend was a great weekend. High 70's and I hear that it is suppose to be cold and snowy today! What is the deal. Make up your mind already. Here are a couple of pictures from the party! Sarelle I thought you would enjoy these... WE MISS AND LOVE YOU!!!
Trent opening some graduation gifts.

Cameron's Aunt Suzzette, Kaylee, Porter and Uncle Mark.
Trent's wife Candice standing in the strips. Host of the party!


A serious game of FLOG going on.


Cameron's dad playing guitar for the group

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun party! Good for him!! Hey you should post some wedding photos!

Shayna said...

Hey sarah.. I am actually taking prebridals this weekend! Depending on how they turn out.. I will put some on the blog!!