Thanks Melissa.... you made me think!!!
10 Years ago:
Hmmm... man you know when you are getting old if I have to really think hard about this question. That would be 1998... I just had ankle surgery from a injury I got on my mission. I moved down to Provo to go to school. Worked at Modus Media. It was pretty sad that just 10 years ago I had no idea what I was going to do with my life. To think that in just 10 years that I would marry an amazing man, fall in love with a SOON to be 12 year old little girl and a 6 year old ball of fire little boy. I wouldnt have believed it 10 years ago but today I wouldn't have it any other way!
5 Places I have visited:
1. Mexico
2. England
3. Scotland
4. New York
5. The Caribbean
(All within the last 10 years...so that is something else I could of added.... I've Traveled!)
5 Things on my to do list:
1. Get my lesson ready for church on sunday
2. I have until Christmas to start and finish my life story. Man, I better stop this blogging stuff and get busy!
3. Lose 15lbs (actually I need to lose 11lbs... I am right on track)
4. Make a wedding video for Cameron's cousin
5. Now that the weather is finally nice... go wash our cars
Lifetime Goals:
1. Be the person that my Heavenly Father knows I can be
2. My the best mother that I can be to the two kids that love me for me
3. Serve a mission with Cameron
4. Travel
5. Be remembered for something great
3 Bad Habits: (EEEE!)
1. I tend to jump to a conclusion before hearing the whole story
2. I slouch-(occupational hazard) Thanks for reminding me Melissa!!
3. I push snooze way to many times!
5 Things you may not know about me:
1. I have three kidneys... Well I have actually two kidneys with a connected growth on the right one. It doesn't function and probably will give me problems in the future!!!
2. I HATE SNAKES... Cameron thinks I need therapy... I can't even look at them on the TV. My mother-in-law had one in her backyard last year. I didn't go out there for that whole summer. We had BBQ's and I ate inside. Everyone tells me it is gone... but maybe she left babies!! I HATE SNAKES
3. My high school basketball team that I played for was ranked 8 in the nation.
4. I love interior decorating. I am always thinking of ways to change up the inside of my house. Cameron said that I am in charge of the inside and he has the outside... It has worked great!
5. When I am behind my camera taking pictures... my face sweats for some reason. I don't know if it is nerves... or wanting the perfect shot. I love to create that imagine on film that I see in my head.
I Tag: Sarah, Jaclyn, Cheri, Andy and Christy...(So Christy you better get your blog started. I said I would help)
4 weeks ago


1 comment:
See, that was fun huh! I love things like this, because you learn so much about people!
Post a Comment