I have had a couple of you guys wanting to see some of the photos that I have taken. Well on Saturday Cameron's cousin's fiance asked me to take her pre-bridals out at the Utah Salt Flats. I was so nervous. #1 I have never been to the Salt Flats. I had no idea what to expect or plan for. I all I knew is that I had a camera with a flash and a reflector. I wasn't sure how the white salt and the white dress was going to go together. Well Cameron and I got in the car and took the 2 hour drive out there. Once we started to see the salt we had no idea where to stop and pull over. The signs along the side of the road where that "Emergency pull over only" and cops everywhere. Well as we kept driving west we finally saw a rest area. We pulled in there and found the perfect spot. It was an amazing to see miles and miles of salt. So we got all our equipment and started taking pictures. I had the time of my life. I was so amazing out there. Here are some of the pictures that came out of that experience. Thanks Tina for trusting me enough to take those special pictures of you! Congrats and Good luck with you up wedding. Welcome to the family!
This is the same pictures... but with the magic of Photoshop I had fun with the colors of the flowers and turning the picture black and white





4 comments:
Those are absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing those! You really are a talented photographer, Shayna! Good job!
BEAUTIFUL!! Love the way you added color back to the black and white!
Well, I see you are still as talented as ever!! Those are really great!
Those are awesome! I never would have thought to take pictures there...but they are amazing!!! Good job!! :)
Post a Comment