My sister Hailey had her baby today. He was 6'12 and 21 inches long. Mom is doing good. She needs to take advantage of the sleep she will get in the next few days because when she gets home... she won't have any! She has had three kids under the age of 3.... awwww. She is a great mom and her kids are the cutest ever!!! I will add more pictures as I get them from Derek (Dad)






3 comments:
OH HE IS SO SWEET!! How does she do it with 3 under 3?? I cant hardly do stay sane with 3 under the age of 11!! Congrats!
YEA!!! I bet Hailey is so glad to not be pregnant anymore! :) He is definitely a cutie and I can't wait to meet him in person! :)
Wow! Tell Hailey Congrats! The more Belnaps the better! Ha! Ha!
Post a Comment