Hey I went to work today all excited about this Susan G Komen Race for the Cure. I was hoping that some of the other girls there would like to join in on the fun. Well it looks like all the girls at Dr Young's Orthodontic office will be joining in one the 5k. We are in all different area's of fitness but we all agreed that we will start out together... and wait for everyone to finish and then go celebrate with breakfast! What a way to ruin what you just accomplished. On monday we wear these pink scrubs and we were all joking that we will wear those scrubs the day of the run. Well lets hope that everyone was kidding. That would be a sight to see... 7 girls on the starting line in bright pink scrubs! I can honestly see the news media getting ahold of that scene! AHHHH... scary! I will have to take pictures so you can all enjoy the event as well. But it isn't too late for anyone else to join in on the fun! With that fun we will be having we will also be helping in a cause that all touches close to our hearts... breast cancer! Man I sound like a promo ad! Well anyway... an update will be coming! Pictures and all!
1 day ago


4 comments:
You are such a sweet heart. I really wish we did more together. By the way if I can find a friend that will WALK the race with me I just might do it. By the way what diet are you on or are you just eating healty?
Hi Shayna, I totally want to run the race...I feel so good right now I could run a marathon...okay let's not get to crazy here!! Maybe I'll walk it with Jenn??
hey!!! I am so excited for you to do this!! And you really aren't too far off if you are thinking of running in pink scrubs!! You will be amazed at what type of clothing options people pick for this....and of course, decked out in pink!! I'm talking pink wigs, pink feather boas, anything goes!! :) (At least thats how the boise one is!!) Good luck! It really is an amazing event to be apart of!! Enjoy it! :)
What? Staff unity? What in the world is that! HEE! HEE! Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment