We went to karate on Tuesday and Derek was suprised beyond all surprises. At the end of the class a lot of the class advanced with either a strip on their belt or a whole new belt. When Derek was called up to receive his advancement he was shocked! Derek skipped TWO WHOLE belt. He was working towards a white belt with green strip skipping also a purple strip but received a white belt with blue strip. I wish I had a video camera to record the face that he had when he came running to Cameron. The biggest smile I have ever seen from that boy. He was about ready to jump out of his uniform. He has really taken off with his karate! He loves it. Here are a couple of pictures I took tonight!
4 weeks ago


5 comments:
He is so cute!!! Love that he is so excited about his new belt! What a cutie pie! :)
That is so cute and fun!! I love the pic of him showing that his eyes match his belt!! Way to go Derek!!
GOOD JOB DEREK!!!! I can't wait to see you and your new belt next time!! I'm so proud of you, you little sweety!! Love you tons!! Say hi to Courtney for me, and that I love her too!
Love, Aunt Stacey
Sure a cute little boy! So awesome that he found something he loves to do and can feel good about!
Congratulations Derek, that is great that you skipped two belts!! You'll have to show me some kicks when I get back from GA.
Post a Comment