My mom came down Thursday and just left about an hour ago. The plan was for us to make a digital scrapbook of our family reunion that we had just a few weeks ago. So starting late Thursday night to about 10:30 p.m. last night we sat at the computer and looked through 100's of pictures. We took a few much needed breaks throughout the weekend but for the most part we were in front of the computer. We finshed the
45 page....
yep you read that right, 45 page scrapbook. We sent it off to be made and I am excited to see it when it comes back! My mom is wanting to give them to the family for christmas (no worries, they all know we are getting one) so they cant see it until then. But I am really really proud of what we accomplished so if you want to stop by and take a look at it... I would love to show you!
I wished we took some pictures of us at the computer but that was the last thing on our minds!
I will post a page of two... just because they are sooooooooo cute!

We had fun with this.... we called the cute little rockband group "The Pebble Stones" and so we had to come up with their names all different kinds of rocks! It was late the other night and we were laugh so hard. You need to click on the page and make it larger and look of the faces of all the kids. They are sooooooo cute!
This is another cute page... I found this quote on a blog I read somewhere and I thought it was so cute... so we centered the page around the quote. All the cousins are close in age and all really close!That is all I can show... but if you want to see it all and your aren't family come on over!!!


6 comments:
I really need to have a scrapbook marathon!! That is so great! I bet everyone will just love their book!
I am very impressed. This will be something that your family will treasure for years to come! What a priceless gift. Way to go Shayna. I've really got to come over and have you teach me how to do this.
Do you wanna come finish mine for me???? i'm serious!!
How fun for your family to have the memories of the reunion preserved for them. I would LOVE that. I can look at pictures ALL day. And who funner to scrap with than your mom :)
How fun! CUTE CUTE pages!
Way to go girls!!
Post a Comment