Cole has had a FULL weekend.
He met a lot of his cousins in the last couple of days. Not sure what he thought about all the chaos that was around him. It was a full house and lots of little hands that wanted to kiss, hug, love and hold him.
All the craziness was for him. In our church we have a priesthood ordinance that gives a name and a blessing to babies. It puts their name on the records of our church. Today was his special day.
We are so blessed to have so many people come and support us. I am so amazed at the love that we have felt from friends and family members.
THANK YOU!!!
My Aunt Janet was able to write what Cameron said during the blessing. I will make sure that I put those words in his book. Something that I would love to look back time and time again and see what Heavenly Father has in store for him.
I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to be a member of
THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS
That through the priesthood power we can be blessed from our Heavenly Father. I am just so grateful that he has he trust in me to be the mother of one of his prized spirits.


4 comments:
It was a beautiful day! I love those pictures you've put up - especially that "perfect eyes" picture, so cute!
Sounds like a perfect day, filled with family and love! So sorry we couldn't be there. Looks like we missed a good gathering.
Little baby looks so precious in his white outfit!
Cole is so sweet. Love his little outfit! You look great!
What a sweet little guy Cole is! Thank you for letting us be apart of his special day. I only wish we could have stayed longer!! Next time for sure! :)
Post a Comment