Friday, June 25, 2010

Someone is 4 months old TODAY...

SOMEONE IS 4 MONTHS OLD TODAY

Someone has found his mouth!!!
I love his GIGGLE
Hey MOM look at what I can do!!!

**** I love to slobber!!!!

**** I found BUTTONS!!! I LOVE BUTTONS!!!

**** I STILL love my pacifier

**** I finally decided to have a fussy time... 7 pm-8:30pm (Right when dad gets home ;(

****My giggle is soooooooooo infectious

****I love my feet... when his diaper is getting changed he grabs his toes and that will totally entertain him the whole time.

****I love to sleep and go to bed so easy! Mom and dad realize they are so blessed!

****I love to be outside. I can talk with the leaves on the trees all day long

****I am very aware of the things around me.

****I still have NO desire to roll over. I teased mom for one day and then I decided it wasn't so fun!

****I am getting use to tummy time and starting to like it A LITTLE more!

****Come on over and I will love to tell you a story! I love to tell stories during Sunday School and Priesthood/Relief Society!!

2 comments:

Judi said...

He can't be sitting up already?!
So stinkin' cute!!

Amy said...

I love him! 4 Months...it's flown by!!!