Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 2.. At Sea

 Day 2...
AT SEA!!!!

I bet you can't guess what we did most of the day while we were at sea....
Here are a couple of pictures to explain our day if you had a hard time figuring out what we did...



 This is a picture of the back of the boat.  The water was so blue and we went at the perfect time of year for whale watching.  We saw so many whales.  We saw whales spouting water, we saw tails of whales and we even saw a couple of whales arching out of the water... I know there is a name for it but I can't think of it right now!
BREACHING... thanks Courtney!!

 This is Derek going down the water slide.  He was so excited when he found out that there was a water slide on board.  The only problem with the water slide is that it was in the wrong place on the boat.  It didn't dump into one of the pools.  It had its own little stop basin and it was clear on the other side of the boat from the pools.  So we didn't really spend a lot of time at the slide!
 This is a picture of Cameron and I enjoying the warm sun on our balcony!!!
WE LOVED IT!!!!

 The picture below has a funny story with it.  On the menu that night it had a "Chilled Strawberry Bisque"  Derek asked what that was and we told him it was a cold strawberry soup.  Well he didn't have to think twice about that decision and ordered the soup.  Well this is how it was placed in front of Derek.  He looked at the bowl, then the waitress and then back at the bowl and then said... " I thought it was soup..."  We laughed a little and told him that she would finish the presentation in a sec... then  you see the picture below this one and this is what he enjoyed eating!  We still talk about Derek and the "I thought it was soup..."

 It was also our Dressy Dinner Night.  So we had the opportunity to dress up a little and enjoy a nice night together.  Well, during dinner the restaurant started to play some music so our waitress (Rachel from the Philippine's) tricked Derek to get up from the table and then started to dance with him.  She clued onto Derek the first night.  She knew if she asked him to dance that he would shy away and not get up.   But then she told him that she had to tell him something and then started to dance with him.  I think this is a picture of Derek's first dance with a GIRL!!!
LOVE IT

 There are tons of photographers on the boat wanting to take you picture so  they can make even more money than they already do and this is one of those.  I was sneaky and stepped behind the camera and snapped a picture of my own.  Hey, I am not going to pay $20 for a picture!!!  This is good enough!
 Here is Day 2's Towel Animal!!! 
THE ELEPHANT!!!



2 comments:

Christy said...

Fun fun memories! So happy you had a good time!

Amy said...

So cute! I love the pic of yours and Cameron's legs on the balcony!!