VALENTINES DAY 2011
We went really really small this year for Valentine's Day since it was the day after we got back from our vacation. We thought a trip to Mexico was gift enough for all of us!!
So here is the table ready for the kids to get home!
| BAD LIGHTING!!!! |
We got Courtney and Derek a box of chocolates and we wrote them a little Valentine!
Cole went with me to go shopping for the kids and when I went down the Valentine isle he saw this puppy and he fell in love with it at the store. He would not let it go and he kept giving it hugs and kisses! How could I not get it for him... hey, he didn't go on the cruise so he I spent a little more on the stinker!
The kids favorite meal for Valentines day is
Strawberry and Banana Crepe's
THEY LOVE THEM
and Derek informed me that the strawberries are in a shape of a heart if I cut them right!!!
The kids showing their excitement for MORE PICTURES!!!
and.....................
HE STILL HASN'T LET IT GO!!!!
He wakes up with it!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment