Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Evening of Day 4.... (after Cabo)


DAY 4 DINNER...
Will be a dinner that we will never forget!!!

It was
ESCARGOT NIGHT!!!!
 Can you see the excitement on Cameron's face...
He was the first one that was daring enough to eat it.  Our waitress just brought us some... she wouldn't take no for an answer.
After Cameron took a bite he was VERY SURPRISED that he actually liked it. 
He took another one!

 Then it was Courtney's turn.  Rachel our waitress kept walking past and noticing that we haven't eaten them yet.  So she just walked up takes a fork, picks up one and pretty much shoves it into Courtney's mouth...
you can tell how much she liked it by her facial expression!!!
I don't think she will be eating Escargot anytime soon!!!
BUT SHE DID IT and is so proud of herself!
What a trooper!!!
 Then it was my turn, I couldn't have Courtney show me up...
and......
with me having an issue with texture and food..
I have to say it really isn't that made!  Reminds me of a mushroom!!

 Then it was time of the entertainment portion of DINNER,,,
YMCA


 We will never forget how Derek was OBSESSED with LEMONS!!!!

TOWEL ANIMAL....
We think it was a Polar Bear!!!


1 comment:

Amy said...

I don't think I could eat that stuff...way to go!! BLAH!!