We are so proud of this little guy! I am excited to see all the other programs the he will do in the future.
December is going to be busy for us as a family. Courtney has her first band concert next thursday... So you will be seeing another post
The video below is a little bit of what I recorded. He is just hilarious. I guess I am a proud mom.


3 comments:
ohhhh .. those were the days. School programs are the best! He does look pretty excited. I got invited to Lincoln Elementary's Christmas program & 6th grade class party & I can't wait to attend & none of those kids are "mine". Glad you enjoyed the night & your cute family.
I love school programs!! The kids are always so excited! Derek looks thrilled that you guys were there! That is what makes it all worth it! You look super cute by the way!!
I can't believe how big they are getting. They are so darn cute. I have to say that is one of my favorite things to do during the christmas season. I love watching my kids, they bring so much happiness and a deifinte smile to your face.
Post a Comment