I have a friend that is doing a daily blog picture thing..
It is called
60 Day Photo Challenge.
So I will be posting daily (or at least I will try) and with each post I will post a picture of the subject I have been given.
I have been struggling with blogging the past couple of months because I just don't know if anyone reads it, if anyone cared about my blog or if I am just wasting my time.
Then I was reminded that my blog is for me...
SO WHO CARES RIGHT!!!
SO I am hoping that this helps get my creative juices flowing again!
Day 1 is a picture of me and 15 fun filled facts.
(I can't believe that is is the only really good picture of I have of me.)
I have to brag a little here. Since November I have been on my own personal weight loss challenge and I guess I haven't really taken a picture of me showing my weight loss. I guess I will try and make that one of my DAY CHALLENGES.
15 FUN FILLED FACTS....
***I got married later in my life... age 30 and looking back on my life I wouldn't change it at all. If I could tell my 21 year old self not worry about marriage and finding the one and just enjoy life, I would!
***I am mom and step mom to the 3 best kids in the world
***Married to a great man
***I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (I listened to conference... no need to shorten the title right)
***I am an orthodontic assistant and love my job
***I have the best friends a girl can ask for... thanks girls for all the late nights filled with laughter!
& my wonderful days at work with the best, most beautiful co-workers!
***I have an awesome extended family
***I have started up running again and really enjoy it
***I LOVE LOVE LOVE the spring (please come soon)
***I love the color red
***I am a Virgo
***I started eating Sushi a couple of years ago and LOVE IT!
***I love to travel
***I serviced a LDS mission in Hartford CT mission. Now it will be known as the Boston MA mission... SO SAD
***I grew up in Albuquerque NM but most of my family resides in Idaho
THERE YOU GO!!!!!
COME BACK TOMORROW!!!
And if there is anyone else who wants to do it with me... LET'S DO IT!
IT WILL BE FUN!


5 comments:
Hey maybe I'll do it too! Thanks for the idea! PS I love reading your blog! :)
WOOT ! Yay, you decided to do it :) I'm glad you included all us work girlies in your facts about you. Plus, I used to read your blog when you updated it !! Nice to have you back. ~Hugs Christy
hey shayna i want to do this. How do i know the topic for the day>? i really need a boost in the blogging dept so this would be fun for me to challenge myself and get SOMETHING blogged for my posterity instead on nothing. Let me know! thanks. and i love your blog by the way!
Emile... Send me your email address and I will email the list of the days over to you.
Thanks for reading my blog... it always helps to know that someone is reading it!
I have loved reading your blog!!! Sounds like everything is going great with the family :D
Post a Comment