A friend of mine did this on her blog and I thought it was a great idea... so I am coping!!!
When looking back on the year 2008.... we relized that we have been so blessed. The joys that this years has brought are great.
Here are some of the highlights of 2008
*Our first family trip to Disneyland. The joy that place brings to a child. We decided to make it a yearly trip. So we are excited to be going back soon.
*Cameron started a new job and has really loved it. It was a great move for our family.
*We had three new additions to our extended family members. We are looking forward to another one is March.
*Courtney started Junior High School this year.
*Derek made the big leap from Kindergarten to 1st grade.
*I put my mind to a goal and saw success in the weightloss area. I still have more hard work to put in, in that area... and you will see a big change by April.
*I ran in the Susan G Komen Race For A Cure and had a great time!
*Courtney turned 12 years old and was able to go into the YW's program in our church.
*We enjoyed the yard that Cameron put in for us. We have really enjoyed our firepit and the memories we have created and will continue to create for years to come.
*Derek started Karate and did really will with advancements!
*I stared a Bunco group and have been having a great time once a month with others girls. It has been a blast!
*I was introduced to a really small series called "Twilight" It was something I really enjoyed and have had great conversations with friends about. I was also able to go to the midnight showing of the movie! What a blast.
*Cameron was able to experience Idaho Falls ID 4th of July fireworks!! I finally understands my love for the 4th of July with my family. I think his whole family is making up trip up next year to see what we have been talking about!
*Courtney got braces on
*Derek turn 7 this year and is growing so fast... I cant keep pants on that keep pants on that kid that arent too short!
*Through the joys of the internet Cameron and I have been reconnected with several old friends of ours. It has been fun getting together and remembering the "good old days"
*Camerons sisters family was able to make the trip over from GA to share thanksgiving with us.
I am sure there is many many more... and we are so lucky to have each other and to call each other family. We are looking forward to 2009 and what it has in store of us. It is always nice to start new and fresh...
~~~Good luck to you all on your new start to 2009~~~


4 comments:
Just have to say I love you!!
I have a friend too that did that. She thought she led a boring life until she got right down to all the events she was a part of through the year and blogged about them. We are very blessed to have such great friends and family. Happy New Year!!
Great 2008's for you !! Thanks for the comment on my apron block. I'm not looking to forward to going back Monday either. Maybe just ONE more week!
You are truly blessed!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and New Years! I just can't believe how fast the years are going by! We need to get together and go to lunch next time your up here...or we are coming down in April ~ it'll be here before ya know it~ for our annual shopping trip and we'll definately get together then!! Luv ya!
Post a Comment