Sunday, May 23, 2010

3 months old....

Can you believe I am 3 months old!!!

I remember when Dapper Dan was bigger than I was. Mom is a little sad that I keep growing so fast. That I continue to learn new things everyday! There really in nothing to cry about so I don't do much of that. If you ask me it is a total waste of energy. I think I am a "BIG BOY" and I love to sit on the couch next to dad and watch the best sports on TV, hockey and golf(well that is what dad says). I am holding my head up all by myself but when I get tired mom calls me "little bobble head" I have tried to make mom and dad's life a little easier so I am sleeping through the night about 10 hours. I get really cranky around 9 p.m and when mom swaddles me like a little burrito I know it is bedtime and I get so excited. Then around 6:30 a.m I start to realize that I haven't eaten anything and I let mom know right away. My best friend is this thing that they keep putting in my mouth. Mom says it is the death of her but I love it! I really like to spit it out and then let mom know what I have done. She has been teaching me how to put it in myself and I try and try and try. It is harder than it looks but I will get it one day! During the day I have noticed that sleeping on my tummy is MUCH more comfortable than my back. Mom doesn't mind but she makes sure she watches me really close. This also helps with not getting a flat spot on the back of my head. Mom is teaching me that exercise is important but there are times that I want nothing to do with it. Especially when mom puts me on my tummy. She calls it tummy time. If there are any of you out there that has magic tricks on how I can enjoy tummy time more then let my mom know. I know that I need to do it but I let mom know that I am in NO MOOD!!! People get in my face and make silly faces at me and I try to make them feel good so make them back. Mom says that I look so cute when 'SMILE" I think that is what it is called... so since I already know that I am cute so I smile a lot, the cuter I am the better if you ask me! I have found my voice and I talk and talk and talk. I love to tell about my day and I make up stories. I found my fingers and if you ask me they taste so good. I can't seem to keep them out of my mouth, all I need is some ketchup!

Well I am 3 months old, it has been a lifetime for me but just a blink of an eye for my mom, but then on the other hand my mom can't imagine life without me! WHO COULD, I am precious!! I am surrounded by girls. GIRLS GIRLS and more GIRLS. I have cousins that are girls, friends that are girls... so if there are any boys out there... come find me! I am sure I will be loving life when I turn 16 but right now, I could do without the pink. I want to play with trucks and motorbikes. So come and rescue me if you can!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Aww, that's cute! I love it!

Stacey said...

PS Sierra hated tummy time too. Poor kids. hehe

Amy said...

That was so...DELIGHTFUL to read!! Haha nice word, eh? But seriously...so cute!! I love that shirt on him!!

Anonymous said...

my buddy Cole-
you are gettin big my friend! must be some good eatin' down in Utah too, just like here at my house.
I hate to argue with you about the whole sports thing, but my dad says that football and basketball are the best sports out there, and that I should really love those the best!
I here ya about getting cranky at night time...but, I just let my mom know with a few quick cries and off to bed I go. Man, I love my bed too.
Keep working on your tummy time...my mom kept putting me on there, even though I hated it too, but now, I can do cool tricks, rollin' around and everything.
Aren't fingers the best? My mom doesn't think that I should have them in my mouth, so everytime I put my thumb in there and start enjoying it a little too much, she yanks it out and puts some plastic thing in she calls a plug. Whatever she thinks is best, I guess.
Why is it that all the big people around us freak out when we smile or laugh? My mom and dad go crazy, so I do what I can to make them happy.
Man, I wish we lived closer, cause all I have here are girls, girls, girls too. I am not ok with my sisters giving me a barbie to play with. We are GUYS...bring on the cars and trucks and boy stuff. It gets a bit ridiculous if you ask me.
Hope to see ya soon my buddy.
Love-Kaden

Breann said...

So cute Shayna...you're such a good mom! I need to take hints from you so I can be better! Yes...Amelia hates tummy time...so I don't really know how to do it?!