Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday....

We have ourselves a BIRTHDAY GIRL....

I can't believe that this girl is 14 years old. It is amazing how much she has changed in just a year. If you look at the side of my blog you will see the picture of Courtney. That was taken exactly one year ago today! WOW.
I just wanted to let Courtney know how much I love her! She is such a rock in our family. The love and compassion that she has is incredible. She loves anybody and is a friend to everyone! Before her dad and I know it, she will be driving, dating and leaving us! Just the other day Cameron was watching her run from the car to a friends house and he looks over at me and says..." Do I need to start looking at shotguns?" I thought it was cute!
WE LOVE YOU COURTNEY
Happy Birthday


Photobucket

1 comment: