Thursday, May 20, 2010

Someone was in a good mood today! I thought that I would pull out my camera and share the joy that he has been to me to all of you! What a fun morning we were having!!!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

So, so, so cute!!

How did you get the pics arranged like that?

And how did you do your cute little signature thing at the bottom of each post?

I need some training!!

Did I mention how CUTE Cole is??? Ahhhh, yummy little boy!! And those earlobes...

Anonymous said...

oh.my.heck. seriously soo soo cute!! What a cutie pie little guy he is!! Oh how I LOVE when they are all smiles! :)

Judi said...

so stinkin' cute Shayna!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

SUPER cute!! I LOVE it when they are cheesy like that!!! That is the best! Makes for a good day!

Christy said...

awww .. cute little chubba wubaa!! And, oh my !? does that bink match his outfit !? :) kiss that smoochie cheek for me .. eh??