Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Courtney's 14th Birthday Party

GIRLS MOVIE AND GAME NIGHT
Courtney and a friend of hers wanted to throw a double birthday party.
So we got this theatre and game place to have their party.
1st they all settled down and watched... NEW MOON.
It was hilarious to listen to 25 girls swoon over Jacob and Edward. I thought only grown women did that!
Then we got pizza for them. You would have thought they were a bunch of teenage boys the way they ate.
After the movie and pizza they played a Wii game "Just Dance". The girls had a blast dancing to the songs and trying to time their dance moves. I don't know who had more fun... the girls or the parents watching the girls have the time of their life.
While they were all dancing Cameron got the opportunity to do the vacuuming and in all the pictures that I have of the girls doing their dances you can see Cameron in the background. If I didn't know better I would have thought he thought he was a ghostbuster!
I can't believe that Courtney is 14... time sure does fly! She is growing up into a gorgeous girl. I am proud to call her my daughter!
I LOVE YOU COURTNEY!!!

No comments: