Friday, July 11, 2008

A walk down memory lane....

Memory Lane...(I got this from a friend's blog.) Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Just let me know which you prefer.

This means you... Dad, Diane, Mandie, Stephanie, Cheri (do you remember all those Birthday cards and stuff where we would walk down memory lane... it was hilarious), Andy, Angie G, Sue, Karla, Rita, Kristine, Kristen, Mindy, Kate... and everyone else that dont usually comment but I know look!!!!
This will be a lot of fun! I am in the mood to laugh at the past!!!
C'mon now, anything funny, strange, cool, embarrassing, or awful you remember about me or Cameron... I am sure people out there has TONS of funny things about Cameron??

Thanks for playing
Shayna...

9 comments:

Stacey said...

Hmmm, I remember when you first came to our house to meet Cam's family and I thought you were so pretty and confident, I loved your smile, and you really liked us, I think, the first time you met us all. I was glad that Cameron had found someone so wonderful and that you joined our family! We love having you in our family!

Stacey said...

Ohh, I was gonna add something funny about Cameron. I don't remember how old I was, but he was watching us one night and I was being a brat (as usual.) I did something, I don't remember what it was but he said, "If you do that again, I'm gonna pick you up by your hair!" And me, being the smarta** little kid, did it again and he DID pick me up by my hair!! Ohh, the memories.

Amy said...

I remember just a few weeks ago how excited you were to play Bunco for the first time!! And then you won the BUNCO prize!! It was a great night...lot's of fun and even more to come! Can't wait to make more memories!

I also loved watching our husbands play Rock Band...who knew!!!???

Steve and Katie said...

I REMEMBER ALL THE FUN TIMES WE HAD FOREVER AGO WHEN WE WERE ROOMMATES ON GHETTO L STREET! WE WOULD STAY UP WAY LATER THAN WE SHOULD HAVE WATCHING CHICK FLICKS AND WOULD ALWAYS HAVE TO WORK SOOOO EARLY. UMM...I ACTUALLY HAVE A FABULOUS PICTURE OF ONE OF OUR LATE NIGHTS! YOU HAD ON GLASSES AND A CRRAAAZY HAIRDO GOING ON, AND I WAS WEARING WRANGLERS THAT ARE NOW LIKE 5 SIZES TOO SMALL...INSTREAD OF JUST 2 SIZES TOO SMALL! OH MAN! HA!

Shayna said...

Katie... you need to scan that picture in of us and send it too me! Also the one that you have with Valerie as well... we were heading out on the night on the town in big ol' Idaho Falls. Cameron couldnt believe that we lived in that neighborhood.. after looking back... how could we!! It was pretty scary

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh....there are so many fun memories we have had...easter egg hunts at grandma's, all the fun reunions, and just all around great times! Do you remember the last couple of times we went to the cabin, and floating the river...oh wait, we didn't actually float it, because there wasn't enough water...so we WALKED it?!?! oh man...so many fun times...can't wait to have more!! :)

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Who can forget AFTON!! The most memorable trip being the time we got thrown off of the road into a fence, and got to ride in an ambulance to the Star Valley Hospital! Its not a very funny memory...but we had plenty of those working at ol' hillams huh?!?

Stephanie said...

Since I am such a slacker or just really busy to take a few minutes to update my blog kinda sad I know but that is one of my goals fort this weekend. But oh to many memorys to mention remeber when mandie and I camt to New Mexico that was good time even if your to guy friends saw me in my underwear and just how much food did we sneak out of Grandmas storage room how much toilet paper did we see wrapped around Grandmas hair and laugh for hours about it all our dances in the front yard and can't forget those good old days at Melalucea(can't even spell it right). Our many Easter egg hunts growing up and each of us getting our bag of funky hair stuff from Grandma we have had a lot of good memories I could probably go on forever. Anyways have a great day.

Chris said...

How about when I came down with Grandma when you lived in Albequerque(SP?) and we laid on that bridge going over the freeway, made of railroad ties, spitting cherries on the cars,and got tons of little slivers in our butt cheeks and thighs and your mom had to pick them out with tweezers? I was sore for a while till all those buggers worked themselves out!!! And I third what Jaclyn and Steph said about all the Easter Egg Hunts and dinners. Good times...Good times!! And more to come right????